Here are some tips and resources to help you get to the Ridgecrest Conference Center and PTM 2018. Happy trails!
The three closest airports are:
• Asheville Regional Airport (AVL) — 24 miles
• Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport (GSP) — 77 miles
• Charlotte/Douglas International Airport (CLT) — 101 miles
The PTM organizers do not arrange transportation to and from the near-by airports. But we want to be helpful, so here are some suggestions…
• Rental cars—Rental cars are a good option if you’re flying in, so check to see what companies provide rental services at the airport where you are arriving.
• Shuttle services—Want someone else to do the driving? Ridgecrest Conference Center reccommends two shuttle services from the Asheville airport: Wally’s Asheville Transportation Service, and Grandy Co. Transportation. Please see Ridgecrest’s tansportation page on their web site for more information.
• Uber—Uber also provides service to the Asheville area.
Ridgecrest Conference Center is located 17 miles east of Asheville, North Carolina, on Interstate 40, Exit 66, approximately 30 miles from the Asheville Regional Airport.
Unfortunately, the physical address for Ridgecrest does not work in most GPS systems and mapping programs. The GPS Coordinates for Ridgecrest are 35 degrees 37' 16.36" N. by 82 degrees 16'38.03" W. However, you might have more luck following the directions below:
• From Interstate 40, take Exit 66 (Ridgecrest).
• Turn north (left if traveling east, or right if traveling west) onto Dunsmore Avenue (0.2 mile)
• Turn right onto Old U.S. 70 (1 mile)
• Ridgecrest Conference Center is on the left.
The phone number for the Ridgecrest front desk is (828) 669–8022, just in case you need further assistance getting to the conference center.
To download a map of the Ridgecrest Conference Center campus, click on the link below.